The sales process consists of 3 stages: booking, binding promissory contract and ownership contract. Our team will accompany and support you at all stages.
Tehnika 35 Kodud
We often hear that buying a property is a complex, energy-consuming process for many people, but with the right support, it becomes much easier. We accompany clients from the moment of acquaintance, until the purchase and even after.
Don’t you know where to start? First, ask for layouts and specifications, then ask for a price offer from the bank. Having received a positive reply, you can apply for an evaluation certificate from a specialized broker and book the property you are interested in.
When booking an apartment, an agreement is concluded with the buyer, followed by an advance payment of 3,000.00 euros which is the way to confirm interest in the purchase. Booking period – up to 2 weeks.
2. SALE AND
According to the Law of obligations, the buyer and the seller conclude a notarial contract of sale and purchase, which includes a detailed description of the parties’ rights and obligations. Before signing of the contract the buyer shall pay 20% of the total purchase amount.
3. Contract of Ownership
When the apartment is ready and accepted by the buyer, an Ownership contract shall be concluded at a notary office, which completely transfers the ownership of the apartment to the buyer. A prerequisite for the ownership rights transfer is the payment of the outstanding 80%.
- Interiors, California package
- Gift card from Kraus Köögid in the amount of 2,000.00 €
- Connection to sewerage and water supply
- Сonnection to electrical network
- Readiness for connection to the telephone network and cable TV
THE APARTMENT COST
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Notary fees and state duty (payable by the buyer)
- Payment for connection to telecom services, security company and cable TV
- Furniture (in bathrooms, children’s rooms, bedrooms, etc.)
- Suspended ceiling lights
- Interiors, New York package
- Parking lot
- Storage room